Mumbai/Bangalore, 2nd February 2022: Nutrify Today, World's 1st AI-powered Nutraceutical platform is all set to launch Nutrify C – Suite Summit (https://nutrifycsuitesummit.com/index.html), nutraceutical industry growth catalyst event that will give birth to ASINDOUS (Asia-Indo-US) HIGHWAY on June 17, 2022The Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai, India. The Summit will enable member countries to allow its nutraceutical industry to conduct business with ease in other member countries of ASINDOUS (Asia-Indo-US) HIGHWAY using harmonized policies, and ease of market access. The ASINDOUS (Asia-Indo-US) HIGHWAY will also add a delta to global nutraceutical industry growth by opening a USD 100 Billion in making Indian market opportunity to the world. This world’s first-of-its-kind event will bring together senior executives composed of buyers (P&G, GSK, AMWAY, and others), sellers (Omniactive, Holista, Unilab, Polisano, and more), as well as government leaders from key ASEAN countries, India and the USA.
Talking about the summit, Amit Srivastava, Chief Catalyst, Nutrify Today said, “The main objective of this event is to enable ease of market access in partnering countries for Nutra industry executives and harmonize business growth and investment. This summit will have C-Suite executives from Nutraceuticals finished dosages, ingredients, Foodtech, pharma companies with an interest in nutraceuticals, regulatory lobbies, government, Investors, pre-screen start-ups, and regulators of partnering countries. The event would witness a conglomeration of policymakers, national and international leaders from the Nutraceutical industry, academic and research fraternity. The deliberations at the conference will help in paving a path for the transformation required in ease of doing nutraceutical business between ASINDOUS member countries.”
Confirmed Speakers Panel C-Suite:
· Sanjaya Mariwala, Executive chairman and Managing director, OmniActive Health
· Amit Srivastava, Chief Catalyst, Nutrify Today, Member-Nutra Task Force, Office of PSA To Government of India.
· Anand Swaroop, President, Cepham Inc
· Rajen Manicka - CEO and Managing Director - Holista Colltech
· Sheldon Baker, Chief Executive Officer, Baker Dillon Group
· H.E. Tomasz Zaleski, Chairman of the Royal Office UAE
· Dr. Rajiv Tandon, Director-Health, RTI International India
· Lekh Juneja, Executive Vice President, Kameda Seika Co Ltd
· Salwa Abdul Aziz Zein, Chief Executive Officer, The Private Office of H.H. Sheikh Ahmed Bin Faisal Al-Qassimi
· Yoni Glickman, Chairman of Board, Qualitas Health
· Gary Scattergood, Regional Head, and Editor-in-Chief - Asia-Pacific, William Reed.
About the company:
Nutrify Today – World's 1st AI-powered Nutraceutical platform
Nutraceutical is the premium you pay for your sustainable wellness that defers or negates the potential onset of serious health complications in life. An industry that so glorified but failed recognition as an industry in India. An industry that’s gearing India to be a USD 100 billion markets by 2030, has a tremendous task at hand to accomplish. Nutrify Today is the world's first idea to commercialize a platform at 50% of the conventional time. A platform that commands over 10,000 executives from nutraceuticals, government, investors, regulatory from India, and key large international markets. Post pandemic growth of nutraceuticals in India has got global eyes glued to India with overwhelming two-way growth: Indian nutraceuticals demand in the USA and international nutraceuticals coming to India.
*Disclamier: "The pages slugged ‘Press Release’ are equivalent to advertisements and are not written and produced by Success Insights India Media journalists/Editorial." We do not hold any copyrights towards the content or image. Image source: Newswire